Returns & Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
Smith & Wesson®Footwear proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date.
We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.
Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#).
- Call 1-888-476-7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email info@originalfootwearcom.
- Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
- Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off at any FedEx location or call o schedule a pickup. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label.
- Returns without an RA# and address will be refused.
- Exchanges for a replacement product are always free.
- Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
- Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.